Efficient Cross-Docking & Logistics Partnership
Not only can we be your cross-docking partner and eliminate the need for your own tractor-trailers and operators, but we can also be your expedited on-demand carrier within 350 miles of St. Louis. The efficiency, scalability, and cost-savings of outsourcing the product movement, shipping, and delivery can be significant.
Partnering with OU Logistics for cross-docking and expedited freight services can be the difference between large time and monetary expenditures on equipment, certified licensed drivers, and other systems, and a completely streamlined inventory supply chain process that’s budget-friendly and revenue focused.
- Faster product movement; never need to be received into inventory.
- Higher product turnover; usually within 24-hours.
- Reduces material handling and less risk of damage.
- Less warehouse and storage space required.
- No packaging, moving, storing means fewer labor costs.
- Consolidate and eliminate some processes like order picking.
- Eliminate the need for owning tractor-trailers and employing licensed, certified operators.
- Full loads for each trip save transportation costs and help with environmental impact.
- Products destined for a similar endpoint can be transported as a full load, reducing overall distribution costs.
- Reduced delivery time to customer provides greater satisfaction and loyalty.